Services Leadership Program
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Graduate Services Leadership Program
Locations: Egham, England (UK); Barcelona, Spain
Each year Gartner looks to recruit some of the best talent from around the world to join its graduate programs. The Program provides a unique opportunity to develop your skills and experiences over a 3-year period to then take on a leadership position within the Services organisation. The program consists of 3 or 4 job rotations where you will have an opportunity to perform analytical, program and client facing roles to develop in areas such as analysis driven problem solving, fact-based decision making, leadership, program management, working with clients and interpersonal communication skills. As part of the program you will quickly be supporting initiatives that have a high impact on the services teams and you will be building trust based relationships with colleagues from all over the world.
- Collaborate with senior service leaders to identify opportunities to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiencies within their organisation.
- Lead initiatives to improve client engagement and retention metrics.
- Leverage mathematical and analytical methods to develop creative approaches to solve complex problems.
- Perform retention and bright spot analysis to understand client behaviours in order to share recommendations that enhance how we provide value to our clients and therefore retention
- Perform client facing service role applying learnings to improve the client experience and performance indicators.
- Manage change programs to ensure successful implementation of initiatives measuring impact and identifying opportunities to further improve.
- Create clear and compelling communications.
- Lead and be part of global teams.
- Mentor others.
- Bachelor’s degree required; STEM or Masters Degree preferred.
- Passion/enthusiasm for client service and team leadership
- Proven track record of high performance fuelled by critical thinking, analytic and communications skills
- Emotional intelligence Intern / professional experience
- Quantitative problem-solving skills
- Advantageous: Background or interest in technology, Volunteer / University society, Ideally Club or society leader role (Captain, president, finance secretary etc), Multilingual
- The opportunity to develop your career in the world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which has consistently grown by double digits over the last 5 years
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits such as life insurance, private medical insurance (Vitality), attractive pension scheme, 25 days of holiday, cycle to work scheme and many other incentives
- Annual performance based bonus
Join our team
Each associate joining the program is assigned a Senior Development Leader who will mentor you during the program and ensure you are supported through your journey. In addition, you are paired with a peer mentor who will start working with you even before you join. With each rotation you will have a manager that will invest in coaching you and provide regular feedback as you work on the objectives specific to the rotation. We take all new hires through a 2-week academy upon joining the program and training is offered throughout the program to develop your skills further. In addition to working on key projects there is time for you to connect with your peers and social activities are regularly arranged within the teams. You’ll be successful as a Business Associate if you possess a passion for client service, apply facts and logic to solve challenging problems, work well in teams, and communicate clearly and effectively. Commitment to your personal development and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively is a must for this role since associates are expected to take action on feedback and rapidly develop business skills and leadership traits.
The Client Services Organization is a global team, and applicants with unrestricted work authorization in the United States, United Kingdom, or Spain are encouraged to apply.
(Applicants with unrestricted work authorization in India or Singapore, where Gartner has additional Client Services Centers of Excellence, are encouraged to explore and apply to appropriate opportunities in those countries)
Job Requisition ID:47709
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.