Senior Director, Technology Product Leadership, Flexible EMEA Location
We are looking for an experienced product management expert that has experience leading and creating a world class product organization. Today technology product management leaders must adopt new tools and processes to create an agile organization that meets the needs of a digital business by reorganizing their resources, and collaborating with the entire company. The successful candidate will have both expertise and an understanding of the role of the product leader in the technology provider market including best practices in the following areas:
- Building a world class product management organization
- Measuring business unit performance
- Guiding and nurturing a new culture within the organization
- Break down any silos that may impede product management
Without efficient organizational structures, strong teams, the right culture, and good communications, activities within each phase of product development would face uphill challenges for any technology product management leader. Demonstrating a firm grasp of commercial realities, you will be responsible for gathering, supporting and prioritizing client insight requirements, defining the research vision for product management coverage and generating world class thought leadership research via written and verbal interactions with Gartner’s Technology Service Provider client base. You will assess the market opportunity for relevant technologies and products, presenting powerful competitive analysis and customer opportunity assessments.
As a research analyst you will have daily contact with clients in the product management role. Using your considerable first-hand experience and your research you will provide advice. Based on your client interactions and research you will contribute to forming Gartner’s industry influencing thought leadership surrounding the product management role in the technology provider space.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 5 years or more relevant experience in product leadership, including the building of and growth of a world class product management team.
- Broad technology product management and industry experience.
- Education to degree level in a related science, MBA preferred.
- Ability to interact at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to represent and defend analysis in client interactions.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
Job Requisition ID:27257
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.