Senior Coordinator, Events
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Business reporting
- Understands team initiatives in order to provide key analysis to VP, Event Sales Operations and identify sales trends.
- Provides forecast and pipeline analysis and trending.
- Accurately tracks key metrics (i.e. ESM, gateway, OPI bookings, renewals, team slides & communications).
- Analyzes data to identify sales trends or processes and make recommendations to improve AE productivity or increase efficiency in processes.
- Maintain current and accurate pricing and inventory.
- Maintain monthly goaling charts
- Accurately tracks on-site renewals at events
- Create contracts globally pre-event
- Defines and communicates sales processes, operational updates, best practices within region.
- Partners with lines of business to help drive education and productivity.
- Manages month- and quarter-end processes, ensuring all business is transacted and accurate.
- Assists in the new hire on-boarding process, reviews sales order booking process and Events Manager tool and Client Connect requirements.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of Client Connect, Events Manager Tool and reporting, providing metric trending and adoption.
- Manages the MEA client list and ensures the team knows when new MEAs are required. Works with Legal to improve process.
- Prepares contracts & shipments for all events, creates priority renewal list and provides on-site support; working with hotel & operations team to ensure the sales area is set up and works closely with sponsor marketing to assist with VIP Day
- Provide weekly attendee lists to team
- Supports VP, EMEA sponsorship sales with scheduling meeting, managing his calendar & expense and booking travel
Impact of Role: Expected Results
- Identify and produce vehicle to communicate sales metrics and new processes to the team
- Meeting deadlines with output that has been thoughtfully put together with attention to detail
- Demonstrate an intimate knowledge of Client Connect and ESM and help to ensure adoption at all levels
- Works with minimal supervision and demonstrates good decision making skills, prioritizing and providing proactive and professional support to management
- Willingness to take on additional tasks and projects
- Maintain confidentiality especially when working with sensitive information (ie quotas, performance, etc)
- Works closely with Sales Leadership Team and other lines of business including but not limited to Sponsor Operations, Event Production, Legal, CFS, Marketing
Job Requisition ID:34486
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.