Senior Conference Planner
- Manage venue sourcing responsibilities including research, capacity planning, and contracting
- Work with the wider team to plan the event calendar, ensuring we do not clash with any competitor events, public holidays etc.
- Work with manager on cost negotiations, proposals, contracting and terms and conditions for suppliers
- Assist manager with planning and delivery of on-site program
- Plan and manage operations and logistics for all assigned European executive summits
- Communication and collaboration across event teams to ensure seamless delivery of first class events
- Contribute ideas for event innovations to enhance Evanta events and ensuring alignment with the company objectives and vision
- Plan the attendee journey onsite, which will include the event branding and signage. Plan and manage all on site conference signage and branding
- Coordinate travel, secure team accommodations, and ground transportation for on-site
- Coordinate communications as primary point of contact for the on-site team to all suppliers including the hotel / venue
- Coordinate with our AV partner to ensure our requirements are communicated properly, floorplans are created, AV sets are designed in line with branding guidelines
- Manage invoices, purchase orders, and facilitate payment of event related bills
- Financial management: incl. preparation, negotiations, accurate and timely event budget forecasts, alert management about risks and deviations to plan and post event reconciliation
Job Requisition ID:41972
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.