About this role:
This is a new role, created to support Gartner’s growing Security Operations team. You will assist with managing risk to Gartner’s reputation, customers and Information Technology by providing cyber security analysis and incident response expertise. You will play a key role in defending Gartner’s network and intellectual properties.
What you will do:
- Investigate security events and incidents and work from triage to remediation
- Assist with building and implementing tools to automate security monitoring and tasks
- Develop innovative and cutting-edge detection content aligned with ATT&CK, Cyber Kill Chain, and various other cyber security frameworks
- Work with key stakeholders to identify, respond to, and remediate information security issues
- Contribute ideas and solution to a fast-paced, growing, and evolving team centered around operation excellence
- Assist with developing solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities quickly and efficiently
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, or 2 years of experience in Information security
- Previous experience in an enterprise/govt SOC is required
- Experience with SIEMs is required
What will make you stand out:
- Scripting or programming experience (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Strong DFIR skills
- Previous red/purple team experience
- Previous threat hunting experience
- Familiarity with automation
- Familiarity with cloud security concepts (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Job Requisition ID:46716
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.