Sales Enablement Comms Specialist, Events
The Specialist, Sales Enablement Communications has responsibility for the planning and execution of content-driven initiatives to support the overall goal of driving paid Event attendance growth through increased productivity of Worldwide Event’s ticket sales team – EAS (Event Attendance Specialists). This individual will work closely with and must be able to build strong, trust-based relationships with EAS and Events marketing managers.
Specifically, this individual will support the delivery of content-driven tools, processes and programs that promote an activity-driven culture and a productive sales force, execute on the knowledge communications strategy within EAS and promote cross-functional collaboration between EAS and Events Marketing.
The EAS organization has more than 100 salespeople and accounts for more than $70M of paid attendance.
Content-driven tools, processes and programs
- Implement strategies to improve EAS sales preparation and effectiveness towards the selling of an event through advancements in tools, content, or activities (for example, event specific collateral “event in a box”)
- Increase EAS sales productivity through the refinement or elimination of non-revenue-generating sales activities across EAS sales managers and EAS sales; specifically, in the areas of standardization of sales collateral and communications
- Drive and monitor adoption of sales enablement materials, tools and processes
- Support delivery of the EAS/Events onsite booth strategy at all Symposium events, providing Events Marketing and EAS the opportunity to engage with event attendees in promotion of Events portfolio
- Prepare and deliver regular knowledge communications including, but not limited to, Monthly Status Reports, Newsletters, Event Briefings, Events Eagle pages and EAS intranet pages to ensure global consistency.
- Acts as a contributor in annual/bi-annual sales enablement workshops highlighting current strategies, best practices and previous results
- Facilitating the collaboration between Events marketing managers and EAS sales teams to identify opportunities to work towards the achievement of the paid Event attendance goals. Including but not limited to EAS event specific campaigns to drive meetings
- Increase in Sales productivity and efficiencies as a result of sales enablement initiatives
- Direct contribution in creating bi-directional communications between Events Marketing and Sales to foster a collaborative environment working to exceed our Events paid attendance goals and Exhibit Sales Growth goals
Interaction with the entire WW Events organization (Events Marketing, Event Ops, Event Attendee Specialists (EAS)), Corporate Marketing, IT and Research Sales (Gartner Sales Operation)
BA or BS required, marketing or communication a plus
- 2+ years sales enablement, internal communications, marketing or sales
- 2+ years of successfully leveraging various communication channels (Intranet/Portal, email, mailing, face-to-face) in communicating with various business units – specifically a sales organization
- 2+ years execution and project management across multiple channels
- Experience in using a CMS and Digital Marketing a plus
- Strong project management experience
- Must have strong people/verbal communication skills and ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to research, analyze and consolidate complex content into cohesive, clear, straightforward messaging
- Ability to understand the effectiveness of initiatives and activities
- Innovative, creative, curious mindset; willing to learn about, experiment with and champion new media and channels
Job Requisition ID:23225
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.