Research Director, Software Solutions
Looking for a talented software consulting professional (Software Licencing, Software Audit etc) to join an elite team providing expertise to Gartner’s clients.
The Director will lead this centre of excellence and work directly with clients, and Gartner Managing Partners, helping to establish long-term cost optimisation opportunities through a thorough and methodical approach to strategic large-scale software contract negotiations.
We seek candidates with the ability to advise large-scale organisations with their strategic aims; the skills and experience required:
- Experience in an ITAM organization/discipline (Manager or similar grade in an IT Services business, Consulting firm, or end user environment)
- Skilled in: Software Contract Negotiation, Software and Vendor Strategy, Software Licencing, Software Audit, Software Procurement, IT Sourcing, Cost Optimisation
- In-depth understanding of Licensing and contracting for one or more major ERP software vendors (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft etc.)
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data and produce logical conclusions
- Articulate and succinct communication skills both verbally and in writing.
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a world-class consulting business, working with Tier 1 clients across Europe.
Job Requisition ID:35140
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.