What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
The Recruitment Associate is an important part of Gartner’s referral program. With referrals being our largest source of hire, you can expect to handle a high volume of referral submissions each week. The Recruitment Associate is responsible for reviewing referral resumes, speaking to referral candidates, and handing them off to our recruiting partners. While outbound sourcing is not a function of this role, there is opportunity to source and reengage previous referrals within our internal database.
What you’ll do:
- Review incoming referral candidates
- Conduct introductory phone screens
- Share candidates with Recruiters
- Meet with recruiting teams regularly to stay aligned with hiring needs and what good looks like
- Maintain proper documentation for all referrals candidates in Gartner’s CRM
- Provide an exceptional experience for the candidate, referrer, and all other parties involved throughout the candidates interview process
- Source previous referrals in our internal database to help them find other opportunities
What you’ll need:
- 1-3 years Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience required
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable
Who you are:
- Effective and professional communicator
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Builder of networks
- Social media savvy
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:33331
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.