Recruiting Project Specialist
The Recruiting Program Specialist team is responsible for supporting Gartner’s global recruiting programmatic initiatives. This role will specifically focus on supporting Gartner’s Employee Referral Program in EMEA.
What you’ll do:
- Manage queries from internal associates, external candidates, and Recruiting team members through shared mailbox
- Be SME on internal process and tools (e.g. customer relationship management tool (CRM): Employee Referral Program and portal)
- Create and update all training materials associated with program (e.g. referral education), including new processes or system changes
- Strategize to design and implement processes that help meet Recruiting hiring objectives and improve efficiency of our team
- Partner with the Recruiting/Sourcing team to continue to drive referral submissions and hires (e.g marketing, campaigns, events)
- Ensure the Recruiting/Sourcing team is trained on Referral Program processes and how to effectively work within the scope of our programs in order to represent programs to their partners
- Drive increased results and efficiency for recruiting programs by providing accurate data/reporting and insightful analysis on findings
Your experience and skills:
- Experience in a professional setting ideal
- Proficient Excel and PowerPoint required
- Business reporting experience
- Prior recruiting or HR experience ideal
- Experience using a CRM or ATS system a plus (Avature/Workday a bonus)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly adaptable and individual is a necessity
- Customer oriented focus
Job Requisition ID:36338
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.