Sr Recruiter - Exec Level Hiring - 12 month FTC
About the role
Are you looking to join a high performing Talent Acquisition team, playing a pivotal role on the success story of Gartner? You’ll be seen as true business partner and trusted advisor to our stakeholders around the globe, utilising creative problem solving to devise and execute on effective recruitment strategies. You’ll also become an expert in attracting and assessing top talent for our organisation and have the fantastic opportunity to see the development of associates you have engaged and feel proud to have been part of their achievements.
What you’ll do
- Source, engage and attract top talent for Gartner, to drive growth across your business unit.
- Partner with business leaders and build trust based relationships, developing a deep understanding of their requirements and priorities.
- Manage the end to end recruitment cycle, conducting in-depth talent assessment, solving recruitment challenges and strategizing and executing on innovative approaches to cultivating talent.
- Lead on key stakeholder engagements including intake meetings, update communications and debriefs.
- Act as an ambassador of Gartner, sharing our value proposition to increase and strengthen our brand in the market
- Focus on quality throughout the process, measuring throughputs and impact on the organization through quality of hire.
Who you are
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without authority
- A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a corporate or agency recruitment role
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:34018
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.