Product Client Manager
In the Product Client Manager role, associates will be responsible for solving
sophisticated and complex business problems by applying logic to large client
projects and developing creative approaches to solving those tough client
problems while leveraging the entire breadth of Gartner resources.
Product Client Managers will develop well rounded skills and gain an
understanding of the interdependencies in all aspects of Gartner’s High-Tech
This includes service domain expertise, people leadership,
change project leadership, as well as services strategy and operations. Through
business problem-solving and analytics, associates will gain exposure to corporate
functions including product management, product marketing, corporate and
business unit strategy, product development, operational efficiency and
effectiveness, and people analytics.
• Work with Senior and C-Level clients of Fortune 500 Tech Companies in a
client service role while identifying opportunities to improve the role and client
• Utilize both quantitative and qualitative techniques to analyze data, problem
solve and find solutions that help our clients make the right decisions
• Team up with other service professionals to handle the most difficult situations
to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
• Structure change programs and execute on them to influence colleagues to
• Perform retention analysis to provide leadership insights into business
performance, key client engagement metrics to drive future business initiatives
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of high-tech product development a plus
Job Requisition ID:43137
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.