Product Client Manager
Product Client Manager
Location: United Kingdom – South West London - Egham – TW20 9AH
Gartner Product Client Manager’s serve as trusted advisors to our clients. The role of the Product Client Manager is to guide our clients through their market and product strategies and recommend and align Gartner resources to provide a deep understanding of, and objective perspectives on, the customers, competitors, markets and technologies our clients care about. With the support of their Product Client Managers, our clients are able to achieve their goals more quickly enabling them to drive exceptional business results.
Ensure client satisfaction, account retention, individual retention, operational efficiency and quality across HT service lines
The Product Client Manager manages client relationships and supports account planning in collaboration with the respective Gartner Account Executive/Client Director. These individuals collectively have responsibility for each assigned account.
The Product Client Manager participates in all phases of the client lifecycle (Onboarding and Service Kick Off, Relationship Management, Full Service Delivery, Review and Renewal) and contribute with unique insight into the client receiving Gartner services such as: Objectives that are critical to the business’s mission, knowledge of the business challenges and operating model they are working to, understanding of business and personal value drivers.
Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized value plan in accordance with overall Project Marketing Management strategy and product deliverables.
Establish and maintain working relationships with various internal groups to create a comprehensive, well designed, sustainable set of key deliverables for clients (including targeted research, monthly service calls, analyst inquiry calls, and involvement with appropriate events)
- Conducts phone calls with all team leaders monthly and team members every 60 days.
- Identifies their most urgent initiatives and links those initiatives with the best resources in Gartner in a timely manner
- Delivers excellent service. All Leaders to use the service monthly and member’s bi-monthly.
- Partner with RES on all research requests and inquiries from assigned clients. The Product TCM will receive requests, interpret and deliver to meet the client’s expectations. The Product TCM will participate in client inquiry calls when necessary.
- Supports timely on-boarding of new clients and renewal on-boarding of existing clients
You are the right candidate for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, major in Business or IT Discipline preferred.
- IT industry experience preferred, preferred experience as a business/technology advisor and/or client manager. Demonstrated experience of working in a Strategy, Product Management/ Product Development/Marketing environment advantageous.
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills; demonstrated customer focus mentality
- Organization planning, and time management skills. Must have experience managing via systems
- Demonstrated excellence in proactive service (e.g., reaching hard to get clients)
- Demonstrated excellence (e.g., top 20% performer) in a service role
- Comfortable with being accountable for specific service level delivery (e.g., monthly interaction with clients)
- Demonstrated ability to interact with C-suite members and senior leadership teams including briefing, probing and influencing Senior Leaders.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently; Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues.
- Knowledge and understanding of Product Lifecycle including the drivers for new products and qualification criteria between the stages.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills needed to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice along with access to appropriate Gartner services.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your career in the world’s leading Research and Advisory Company which has a track record and forecast of continuous double digit growth.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company benefits such as life insurance, private medical insurance (Vitality), attractive pension scheme, 25 days of holiday, cycle to work scheme and many other incentives
- Working at Gartner’s EMEA headquarters located only 30 minutes by train from central London
Job Requisition ID:26691
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.