New Client Engagement Specialist: German speaking
New Client Engagement Specialist (Egham)
Are you passionate about technology? Would you enjoy working with multiple clients? Are you comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for a New Client Engagement Specialist to join our Client Services Organization in our newly built state of the art centre of excellence in Egham. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will help Gartner clients gain optimal value from the services they purchase by delivering personalized training sessions on the Gartner website and associate tools. New Client Engagement Specialists work closely with product managers to become subject matter experts on all Gartner research offerings.
A typical day might look like:
- Conducting interactive Gartner website walkthroughs with new clients from IT professionals to CIOs to drive early engagement and re-enforce the value of our services.
- Delivering live, individual and group client product demonstrations at Gartner events
- Building strong relationships with Gartner sales and client service teams to ensure clients receive coordinated and seamless support.
- Working closely with product managers/developers to become subject matter experts on all Gartner research offerings and delivering information on updates to key business units.
- Contributing to continuous process improvement of onboarding new clients
You’re great at:
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Planning and organizing your time effectively
- Delivering customer service and passionate about delivering value to clients
- Communicating a clear and concise message verbally or via email
- Adhering to team SLA’s and following process for client interactions.
- Speaking German & English at a business level.
You may have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some business related internship experience within a professional setting
- Fluency in an additional European language
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- Free on site gym membership with Nuffield Health
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching.
- A great office with a restaurant, Starbucks, a rooftop terrace and great transport links to central London and Heathrow airport
Job Requisition ID:43585
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.