What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves thousands of business and technology leaders at global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited career development opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
The Campaign Marketing Manager can execute and drive results and is a perfect blend of project manager, creative and analytical thinker and people organizer. This person will directly contribute to the growth of Evanta by driving qualified participation to Evanta events and elevating the awareness of Evanta communities. A successful campaign manager is a data driven individual, someone who can dream up the big picture, but also execute in detail, a relentless achiever and an enthusiastic team player.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Define and manage the campaign calendar for aligned regions/roles
- Develop targeted campaigns driving community and event participation
- Execute campaigns from identifying audience/segmentation to subsequent detailed execution and ownership of results -- time management and collaboration is key
- Own holistic campaign messaging including email, landing page and digital campaign copy
- Quarterback campaigns and work cross-functionally with internal and cross-functional teams to ensure timely, accurate and seamless execution of all deliverables
- Measure campaign effectiveness and optimize messaging, channels/tactics, spend, etc.
- Track spend against budget and results against goals
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders
- BS Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years demand gen/campaign management experience, B2B experience preferred
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools, preferably Eloqua
- Demonstrable experience developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and impeccable execution
- Experience with various mediums/channels and best practices, online and offline
- Creative problem solver with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Confident, self-motivated individual with strong bias toward action
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain effective working relationships
Job Requisition ID:47268
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.