Managing Partner - Market Analytics Strategy
Backed with the insight of Gartner research and events, the Gartner Strategy Consulting team help clients in a wide range of industries speed up their agendas and stay ahead of the digital curve. Due to increasing demand, the Market Analytics practice is growing its leadership presence in the UK.
This team is responsible for enabling the CXO levels of leading companies across a range of industry sectors with unique market, competitor and technology insight and decision making capabilities in order to enable them to accelerate their performance in the market.
Our ambition is to create a new set of award winning propositions that enable our customers to change the way the market works in the new digital era. As a Managing Partner within the practice you will be responsible for building and delivering the new suite of digital market analytics propositions in a way to deliver rapid and sustained growth.
Responsibilities of the role:
Operating at the C-Level, you will assist our clients to successfully define their market acceleration activities. As a successful Managing Partner, you will:
- Develop compelling proposals and corresponding business plans that marry Gartners key insights to clients critical business objectives.
- Manage all components of our largest proposals and engagements including new market analytics methodologies, staffing and budgets.
- Identify, develop and document issues and strategic recommendations using independent judgment concerning engagement areas being reviewed.
- Conduct interviews and manage interactions with board-level client management and key senior stakeholders to gain an understanding of client business conditions, risks and controls.
- Manage the coordination and communicating of key findings and results of engagements supervising written reports and oral presentations to senior client management and key senior stakeholders.
- Lead the management and co-ordination of your practice team including recruitment, appraisals and development.
- Maintain expertise and currency in industry leading information management technologies.
- Manage the delivery of board-level engagement reports and presenting key findings to board-level executives and stakeholders.
- Manage and mentor all junior Gartner consultants assigned as members of your practice team.
- Develop, build and maintain board-level client relationships.
- Contribute to the development of project management, quality assurance and professional consulting and auditing approaches/methodologies.
- Present a board-level professional image in conduct, attitude and conduct.
- Consulting experience from top management consulting firm.
- Proven ability to sell and lead delivery of complex IT advisory engagements
- Track record of meeting consulting sales objectives for at least 3 years (including sales target, win rate and deal size)
- Experience in the areas of: Market Analytics, Market Sizing, Market Modelling, Trend Analysis, Customer Insight, and Competitor Analysis.
- 10+ years total experience.
- Excellent people skills and customer relationship track record mandatory.
- Experience in developing client business relationships as part of a commercial organisation.
- Expertise with strategic consulting frameworks.
- A natural aptitude for critical and analytical thinking, as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions will be favoured over specialists.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to travel.
Job Requisition ID:G19630
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.