Managing Partner, IT Strategy, High Technologies and Telecom
Backed by the incredible insight of Gartner Research, Gartner Consulting helps the world’s leading organisations to stay ahead of the digital curve.
In the UK, we are looking for highly talented Strategy Consulting professionals (Senior Manager, Associate Partner, Director, Principal level) to join our world-class Strategy Consulting team, helping the world's leading organisations, based in the UK, to transform and improve their businesses.
The work is highly strategic, often sponsored at C-level, and very varied. We seek candidates with the ability to advise large-scale global organisations to help them meet their strategic priorities and develop their digital transformation. Experience we seek:
- Consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm;
- MBA qualification desirable;
- Expertise with strategic consulting frameworks and financial principles;
- An excellent understanding of one of our key sectors (high technologies, telecommunications etc) would be advantageous;Likely to be skilled in a solution area relevant to Gartner Consulting, for example:
- CIO Strategy and IT Strategy;
- Digital Transformation Strategy;
- Technology Cost Optimization (including benchmarking);
- Sourcing Strategy;
- Infrastructure and Operations strategy (particularly Cloud);
- Digital Strategy;
- Excellence in Programme Delivery strategy;
- Enterprise Architecture: Agile, DevOps;
- Security, Cyber Security and Risk Management;
- Business Intelligence; Data Insight and Market Analytics
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing Strategy Consulting business with accelerated career growth opportunities.
Job Requisition ID:42474
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.