Manager, Conference Ticket Utilization
Due to continued growth, we are hiring a Manager to drive our ticket utilization and conference attendance within the European market based out of our European HQ in Egham, Surrey.
What will you experience?
- Front-line, client service manager responsible for six to eight direct reports. This role will lead and drive event ticket utilization activities, initiatives, and outcomes.
- Establish and lead strategy, goals, metrics, and successful attendance outcomes.
- Manage, mentor and motivate direct reports through individual development, performance management, and daily training to achieve the goals of Gartner and the associates.
- Collaborate and conduct account planning sessions with the Sales Leadership team.
- Establish and maintain research sales and leadership relationships to foster increased collaboration within territories.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify and hire top talent.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed goals.
- Drive adoption of ticket utilization within assigned territory by developing relationships with sales leadership and coaching team on fostering internal relationships, territory management, and planning.
- Drive high outbound activity and attendance growth.
- Coach and ensure execution of the departmental communication strategy with all outbound communication to ticket holders.
- Lead by example at all times.
- Ensure ongoing evaluation and reflection to identify opportunities for improvement to promote agility and continue to provide high quality service.
- Create and deliver best in class training and practices to retain top talent.
- Create and lead best practices in design, execution, process and delivery.
- Maintain consistent reporting, tracking and analysis across the business.
- Continuously seek feedback to further improve outcomes. Provide constructive feedback to team members.
- 2 - 3 prior years of management experience OR 5 years client facing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow a team.
- Sales industry experience preferred, with a client focus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor direct reports.
- Ability to deliver (to associates) company objectives and develop plans to execute against these strategies.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently.
Job Requisition ID:G21323
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.