Leadership Partner, Membership Acquisition
Leadership Partner, Member Acquisition (MA) – Supply Chain
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Our comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries.
For more information, visit gartner.com.
The LP, “Member Acquisition” (MA) associate will be responsible for supporting sales, GVP Region; identifying and prioritizing prospective new ESCL opportunities for EMEA portfolio. LP, MA responsible to conduct successful POC’s in support of opportunities and participating in a complete Service Kick-off (SKO) and transition to a Service Delivery focused LP. In addition, LP, MA will train other verticals within EBS on how to conduct a POC; verticals such as Marketing, Sales, HR, Legal etc.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Focus on selling to only net new/prospective clients and transitioning closed clients to existing AEs and LP’s within 30 days of closing for continued Gartner service
- Identify one key activity related to the identified mission critical priorities
- Serve as the Supply Chain product expert to coach aligned sales partners on the supply chain value proposition and actively participate in the account planning process to determine optimal targets for CSCO Supply Chain Team Solutions
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts
- 100% coverage of an agreed target list with POC’s focused on the identified mission critical priorities for each target account
- Collaborate as needed on proposal development and presentation to the prospect to accelerated close in partnership with sales
- Develop and leverage best practices to drive and successfully sell new business opportunities with supply chain field sales in North America; ensure that best practices are captured for future dissemination
- Quota Achievement in new business
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management processes
- Provide POC reporting; conversion rates, continuous improvement programs and insights as it relates to CSCO product
- POC support at all Forums, SC Exec Conferences and targeted Roundtables
- Education; Bachelors, Masters preferred
- Internal experience preferred - two + or more years of experience as a Supply Chain Executive Partner who has mastered the role, in particular with strong demonstration of success in POC support/growth contribution
- 15+ years working in a senior management role in a Supply Chain capacity or 10+ years in that capacity with 5+ years in another Supply Chain role (e.g. consulting, IT supplier, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of the Supply Chain industry and the role of line Supply Chain Executives (including leadership, operations management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.)
In-depth understanding of the business value of Supply Chain and the alignment of business and IT strategies
- Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Should have a proven track record in executing quality POCs for Sr Supply Chain level prospects in the following Industries: Industrial discrete, Chemical/Industrial process, Automotive, DoD, Discrete Aerospace & Defense, Oil & Gas CPG, High Tech & Life Sciences (US Healthcare Providers not in play, handled by existing LPs in this domain)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills to assess member situations and provide actionable, outcome-based business/supply chain advice, and the ability to leverage appropriate (Gartner and other) resources to help clients achieve business results
- Excellent relationship management skills, including experience working with C level executives
Superior verbal and written communication skills and strong facilitation and presentation skills with C-Level
- History of collaboration and partnership with sales and viewed internally as a coach
- Strong understanding of sales metrics, process, methodology and deadlines to support quota attainment
- Strong time management / prioritization skills
- Consistent over achievement of retention and growth metrics
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
Job Requisition ID:28195
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.