Client Manager - Portuguese Speaking
Client Manager - Egham - Portuguese Speaking
Are you an experienced professional who is great at delivering service to senior level individuals and their teams? Are you passionate about technology? Do you enjoy working with multiple clients? Are you comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for a Client Manager to join our Client Services Organization in our newly built state of the art Centre of Excellence (COE) in Egham. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to executive-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
- Partnering with senior team members to identify your client’s key initiatives and providing solutions to ensure your client base receives value
- Forming a strategic partnership with internal teams at Gartner including Sales Executives to ensure your clients are receiving an exceptional service
- Proactively sending relevant research and information to your clients based on their key technology related business initiatives and challenges
- Partnering with Gartner sales teams to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty
- Delivering on-site client support at the annual Gartner Symposium event and other Gartner events when necessary
- Ensuring client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
You’re great at:
- Speaking to your clients in Portuguese
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
- Using your previous experience to deliver exceptional client service
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Organising your time and planning
- Clear and concise communication
You may have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience working in the technology industry
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is a must
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- Free on site gym membership with Nuffield Health
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching.
- A great office with a restaurant, Starbucks, a rooftop terrace and great transport links to central London and Heathrow airport
Job Requisition ID:32323
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.