GTP Client Manager: French
The GTP Client Manager is expected to develop intimate knowledge of the client's business and industry to drive usage and value-added transactions (i.e. on-boarding, use of inquiry, events attendance, etc.).
Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring the connection of key IT decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise - such as but not limited to:
- Ensure all accounts have all 5 seats enabled, and provide on-boarding/GTP education leveraging NCE team, within first 30 days of contract period
- Conduct a Quarterly Review & Plan call with seat holders every 120 days to review value delivered and future projects. Make recommendations of relevant GTP resources to drive continued, quarterly engagement of GTP. Capture conversation in Post Call Follow Up email (PCFU)
- Identify opportunities to connect the client to the Gartner community through Peer Connect, Events and Webinars as appropriate to ensure that the client is exposed to, and experiences, the full Gartner Value Proposition
- Provide evidence of value received as confirmed by the Client in quarterly review and plan calls to be utilized in quarterly Impact Assessments and ultimately the renewal.
- Through a solid working relationship, understand current as well as future client projects along with key milestones and measures of success.
- Ensure the client renews their service prior to the expiration date of the contract.
- Identify where there is service misalignment or need for additional access and work with the field Account Executives to ensure client has the correct access.
- Continually stay abreast of new GTP product offerings and technology
- Share Best practices on client engagement for new product
- Work with management to create educational tools and resources for clients and sales partners
- Create campaigns/programs as appropriate to drive additional client engagement
- University Degree preferred
- Ability to speak English & French at business level.
- 3+ years business experience
- Demonstrated floor leadership/ evidence of going above and beyond
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships - either through prior work experience (internships, co-op, etc.) or through extra-circular activities
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use active listening skills
- Well defined time management and organizational skills; operates with a structured approach and methodology
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature with proven "research" skills shown to be effective in obtaining information; Technology knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure - either through work experience or extra-circular activities
- Critical thinking while speaking with clients and being able to inform internal analysts of questions and problems faced by clients
- Motivation to engage in and manage a wide range clients.
- Strong existing computer skills with Microsoft Office software, and general Internet and electronic communications.
- Interest in professional development toward future growth and advancement.
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- Free on site gym membership with Nuffield Health
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching.
- A great office with a restaurant, Starbucks, a rooftop terrace and great transport links to central London and Heathrow airport
If you are interested in finding out more about our Egham office, click here: https://jobs.gartner.com/egham-office
Job Requisition ID:43584
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.