Director, Licensing Compliance
Client Impact: Responsible for driving successful execution of Leverage the Rules program, including:
- The Leverage the Rules program is designed to protect Gartner Intellectual Property and Brand. Clients who misuse our services (i.e., purchase few licenses and have multiple non-users access services) affect Sales’ ability to grow the business. As part of resolving the material breach of the license terms, discussions with client executives at client are required.
- Educate Sales: Facilitate New Hire training and update curriculum, as needed. Conduct Sales team kickoff meetings.
- Effective targeting and prioritization of client compliance prospects within assigned territory.
- Establish cadence with Sales Management to educate, prioritize and list manage opportunities.
- Collaboratively develop and execute plan with Sales to address compliance.
- Assess and determine correct approach based on Critical Success Factors.
- Coach Sales through process from beginning to resolution.
- Coordinate efforts with Sales to propose proper solution.
- Liaise with Sales, Legal, Product Management and/or Corporate Pricing, where appropriate.
- Successfully lead and manage client conversations and negotiations to bring case to resolution.
- Initiate agreed-upon approach with Client to address concerns.
- Manage case to closure
- Publish success stories on EAGLE
- Revenue target:Drive growth in accounts as a result of discussions with clients.
- Maintain Client Connect up-to-date with all active cases.
- Project lead to enhance program, process improvement, awareness, and efficiencies for scaling and global consistent execution.
- Identify opportunities for globally consistent execution, scale for growth, and ongoing adoption across BUs.
- Liaise with IT and Enterprise Data and Analytics to improve data analytics, early warning to Sales and reporting to Sr. Management.
- Collaborate with Product Management to assess new product solutions to address compliance.
- Assess opportunities for technology enhancements to assist in targeting and enforcing compliance.
- Effective prioritization of opportunity; external client discussion; objective & professional presentation of compliance concerns; preserve and improve client relationship.
- Motivate and inspire Sales to address difficult cases, while establishing trust, sharing best practices in order to drive NCVI.
- Protect Intellectual Property and Gartner Brand while delivering target
- Proven collaborator to drive business process improvements
- Bachelor degree with a concentration in business or management required.
- 5+ year experience in sales and/or customer negotiations, with a minimum of 2-3 year experience handling cross business unit initiatives
- Client-facing experience
- Effectively communicate, liaise with c-level executives while addressing difficult compliance concerns.
- Ability to influence others
- Experience analyzing data (Excel or other data analytics tools)
- Basic understanding of contracts
- Effective Public Speaking skills
- Ability to develop and facilitate effective training programs to drive awareness of program
- Project Management skills
Job Requisition ID:31632
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.