Director, Benefits - EMEA
Due to rapid growth and based on a strong track record of doing the right things, we are expanding our Benefits team in the EMEA region. Our primary mission is to help Gartner attract, retain, and motivate exceptional talent so that we can provide exceptional insight to our clients. Our company cause is noble – in a world of rapid technology evolution, we enable our clients to make better decisions about technology which fuels their success.
Within the International Benefits team, the Director Benefits will be responsible for working with internal stakeholders and external advisors to design and deliver cost effective and compelling benefit programs in EMEA. The role will also participate and/or lead key projects to include program design, M&A activity & global/region wide initiatives as we scale for growth.
- Oversee benefit strategy, and deliver day to day benefit provision for EMEA region (24 countries).
- Set policy and direction to drive competitive, cost effective and compliant programs comparable to other tech companies (to include Pension, Healthcare, Disability, Life, Wellness Programs, Allowances and Voluntary Benefit Schemes).
- Develop strong international broker/vendor relationships and lead key renewal & re-marketing processes
- Create/develop frameworks, tools, policies and programs that help accelerate our growth and foster an environment which enables HR and Business Managers to make and own better decision outcomes.
- Collaborate with the global benefit team to enhance benefit packaging and develop communication plans that drive education and engagement and promote the value of our programs (to include web content, direct communications and events).
- Drive competitive bench-marking and high quality analysis in support of total reward strategies designed to attract and retain the very best talent
- Evaluate/analyze programs to monitor effectiveness, costs, trends and best practice to shape current/future benefit programs and initiatives
- Develop program design change proposals in support of reward strategies
- Provide advice and counsel to HR and other stakeholders on benefit policy and best practice
- Lead the implementation of new/improved benefit programs that are globally consistent and locally relevant
- Build a proactive, close working relationship with key stakeholders, including the relevant Country HR leaders, Finance/Legal Partners and external vendors to ensure quality and appropriateness of provision
- An experienced benefits specialist with broad subject matter expertise and relevant benefit experience at senior management level; experience of managing an international benefit function in the tech sector preferred
- Successful track record of managing & developing team members with ability to foster a strong growth mindset environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; highly collaborative with proven ability to influence and build strong (often remote) relationships and trust at all levels to deliver fast, positive results
- Strong business acumen with ability to develop a compelling data driven business case for change to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to lead significant high value and complex projects from planning to implementation stage
- Ability and desire to coach and influence others
- Strong analytical skills with ability to simplify information and present proposed solutions in a way that is meaningful to stakeholders.
- Ability to constructively challenge the status quo and present alternative ideas and solutions which balance the needs of local employees, managers and corporate priorities.
- Team player with strong client focused work ethic demonstrating sensitivity, empathy, cultural awareness, integrity, fairness, good judgment and conflict resolution
- Thrives in fast paced/complex and challenging environment with ability to prioritize/handle multiple projects simultaneously and respond swiftly to demanding customers
- Consistent demonstration of company values: integrity, collaboration, no-limits mindset, objectivity and results
Job Requisition ID:37007
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.