Deal Hub Associate
About this role:
The Deal Hub Associate partners with Deal Hub Bid Managers, Sales Executives and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to process, track and close Deal Hub requests. The Associate’s role is to increase Sales efficiency by significantly reducing the amount of time Sales spends on developing Deals.
- Give time back to Sales by assisting with Deals process
- Partner with other Deal Hub Associates and Bid Managers to handle high volumes of low-complexity requests
- Maintain audit trail by leveraging CRM system to track all requests, approvals and Svc Agreements
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Deal Hub Team to process high volume of global requests within tight timelines.
- Provide solutions, best practice guidance, talk tracks and request resolutions within Sales Deal Hub empowerments for product, legal, pricing, and finance terms.
- Minimise functional handoffs and ensure requests are completed by set due time; complete internal distribution of final approvals.
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of all approvals and Deal Hub generated client agreements.
- Utilises domain and subject matter experts, along with Deal Hub leadership team as points of escalation for problematic requests or unknown technical solutions.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent/equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years experience in a business environment. Sales, sales support or contracting experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to work as part of a global/virtual team
- strong time management and organisational skills
- CRM (Siebel, SFDC, Sugar) experience strongly preferred
Who you are:
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:36765
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.