Sr Database Marketing Specialist -Data Analyst
Sr. Database Marketing Specialist
Location: Egham, UK
The ideal candidate for this role will have a demonstrated ability to use data to drive business results and maximize lead acquisition and sales conversion. To be successful, this candidate must blend proficiency in accessing and, manipulating data with strong ability to turn data into strategic insights and recommendations.
The role requires knowledge of audience acquisition, marketing automation, and list segmentation in order the right attendee for the right conference at the right time.
Candidate will work with tools such as Eloqua for list segmentation, SQL and Excel to manipulate and analyze data, and Power BI to present and automate analyses.
- Perform audience segmentation; use data to advise marketing managers on how best to drive business results and maximize lead acquisition and conversion
- Follow with established privacy laws (e.g., CASL, GDPR) when building lists
- Develop segmentation and testing processes to identify optimal target audience
- Monitor and track efficacy of campaign efforts and channel attribution
- Analyze data and determine patterns with available tools
- Develop and maintain dashboards in Power BI
- Support team members with Power BI and SQL queries
- Using Eloqua for marketing segmentation
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing/communications, or other related field (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years' commercial experience with a strong understanding of databases
- Confident in manipulating data in SQL including joins, aggregating data
- Must be able to highlight patterns in structured and unstructured data
- Experience with segmentation, audience acquisition, email marketing, marketing automation, and campaign analysis with solid understanding of campaign metrics
- Experience in reporting and data modeling tools such as Power BI , Domo, Tableau or Alteryx; PowerBI preferred
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot or Salesforce; Eloqua preferred
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint and advanced functions in Excel
- Must have demonstrated strong collaboration skills and ability to work with others at different levels in the organization
Job Requisition ID:36580
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.