Content Manager - C- Level Summit Portfolio
Content Manager at Evanta (A Gartner company)
Evanta is a Gartner Company, we fosters leadership development and collaborative exchange among top executives globally. We convene thousands of c-suite executives each year to create unmatched opportunities for leaders of the best companies to network, share, and learn.
The focus of this role would be to develop conference agendas across a portfolio of C-Suite events and grow the Evanta footprint across Europe.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with program management to create compelling event agendas
- Schedule and lead calls with C-level executives and speakers
- Creatively write speaker profiles, presentation abstracts, invitations, stage scripts and prepare a variety of digital and print marketing materials in adherence with Associate Press and EVANTA, a Gartner Company Style Guide
- Conduct efficient, independent and creative research on topics impacting Fortune 1000 organisations and C-level executives
- Negotiate, draft and manage speaker agreements with authors, thought leaders and industry experts
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, operations and other business units to ensure alignment with event strategy and delivery
- Evaluate content quality of events to achieve continual improvement
- Manage content projects, create and deliver departmental training, and provide support to content colleagues as needed
- Approximately 10% travel to events is required
- Provide customer service to large sponsor accounts
- Conference production or conference content management experience is required
- Previous events industry experience is highly preferred
- Enthusiasm, confidence, a strong professional work ethic and strong business acumen
- Ability to establish and build relationships with high-profile business executives
- Superior organisational and project management skills, along with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and synthesise information quickly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to learn new subject matter quickly
- Effective interviewing skills
- Professional business and/or technical writing experience
- Proven track record managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Preference working in a collaborative team environment
Job Requisition ID:41767
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.