Client Value Manager, Premium
- Internal: To Facilitate Internal Account Risk Review Meetings (DRBs) for selected client organizations to assess pace of Retention Lifecycle Milestones and make actionable recommendations to address risks and value delivery opportunities.
- Internal:To lead innovation within the Client Value Program and help successfully scale it across regions
- Client Facing:
- To hold meaningful conversations about the strategic milestones, initiatives and challenges that our clients are facing.
- To assess, and capture value delivered to clients and prepare compelling business cases for their renewal.
- To anticipate renewal risks with clients and make actionable recommendations to address those risks.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Facilitate DRBs with internal stakeholders (Service and Sales partners) for selected client organizations to assess pace of Retention Lifecycle Milestones and align actionable recommendations to stakeholders to address risks and value delivery opportunities.
- Hold internal stakeholders accountable to aligned key actions through frequent communications outside of DRB meetings.
- Partner with I-CoE to build custom collateral to be leveraged as guide for DRB meeting dialogue.
- Partner with I-CoE to build custom client facing collateral (Impact Assessments) to be leveraged by Account Executive in Mid-Year Review with Decision Maker in client organization to secure renewal.
- Leverage CVM Dashboard to track key leading indicators, actions, and retention pace milestones.
- Perform win/loss analysis on quarterly basis to identify trends/patterns in key retention drivers followed by action plan to implement findings.
- Attend regular Sales and Service Leadership meetings to provide update on program retention, risk forecast, and win/loss analysis
- Drive innovation through projects and pilots aligned to Overall Business Impact and CVM Program Performance including, but not limited to: CVM Productivity (operational efficiency – process/system/tool enhancements), Client Experience (Product and or Service Delivery Enhancements), Content/Collateral Enhancements, Skills/Capabilities Training, etc.
- Client Facing:
Interview C-level, senior and mid-level IT leaders clients within client organization to assess value received and improvement opportunities
- Capture and communicate client feedback to internal ecosystem (Sales, Service Delivery, and Prioritized Accounts) by synthesizing data in a crisp executive-ready format
- Assess any potential client risks and communicate risk assessment to the broader team.
Impact of Role:
- Through DRBs, Improve Retention by Mitigating Risk Early and Effectively via Proven Best Practices
- Through DRBs, Save Sales/Service Stakeholders Time and Effort by Creating Custom Client Facing Collateral and Recommending Innovative & Proven Best Practices when Mitigating Risky/Challenging Scenarios.
- Through Client Value Interviews, Improve Retention by Identifying Key Value Drivers for our Clients and Aligning Key Actions to Maximize Client Experience.
- Through Client Interviews, Improve Retention by Identifying Key Business Priorities, Service Adoption, and Value Received and Building a Strong Business Case for the Client to Present to the Decision Maker.
- Test Ideas/Innovations Through Program to Evaluate Potential for Retention Impact
Sales (Account Executive, Client Director), Sales Leadership, Service Delivery (Premium Client Managers, Executive Partners, Leadership Partners), Service Leadership, I-CoE, Business Analysts, Product Managers
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Strong communication skills; ability to lead conversations with senior-level clients at large organizations.
- Ability to probe on value delivery, and to capture value through rapid, and diligent note-taking.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple items
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, service delivery and other senior leaders
- Knowledge of information technology and Gartner’s product portfolio strongly preferred.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Bias for action and completion
Job Requisition ID:42586
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.