Sr Manager, EMEA and APAC Client Services
The Senior Client Service Manager is responsible for leading a team of Client Service Partners.
The position requires the ability to drive exhibitor logo retention performance and the ability to recruit, develop, motivate and retain associates who can execute against the business objectives and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Lead a team of Client Services Partners to deliver on the mission of the Global Exhibitor Products and Services team and associated performance objectives
- Implement programs at team level geared towards improving service efficiency to drive exhibitor logo retention and growth
- Maintain and evolve an exhibitor retention strategy that supports the requirements of Gartner's operating model, specifically one that is based on proactivity with exhibitors at risk and with our mission mindset.
- Ensure the value clients serviced by Client Service Partners receive value that far surpasses their investment
- Implement strategies for achievement of key performance areas with high exhibitor call engagement being the foundation of the team’s success
- Cultivate a team culture where learning and application and execution of the best practices from top performing client service partners is standard operating procedure
- Has a high degree of individual accountability to deliver against defined client activity goals
- Defined daily process – established calendar with essential tasks outlined
- Communicate and collaborate with event sales leadership teams effectively to support our logo retention efforts
- Partner with various business partners to create programs and marketing opportunities that maximize exhibitor engagement to support logo retention efforts
- Provide effective coaching (i.e. actionable client call feedback) and guidance regarding associate performance with each Client Service Partner
- Support Career Planning and Development, manage Client Service Partners in a professional manner with a strong focus on individual success, career development and overall employee satisfaction.
- Encourage and champion training, knowledge of sponsorship products and additional value drivers
- Continuously recruit and assess potential talent pool
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 3+ years of proven top 20% performance in a client services role
- Strong Communication Skills - verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of events industry
- Effective collaboration with business partners
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, implement and manage change
- Proven performance
- Computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Job Requisition ID:30043
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.