Client Services Associate - Arabic Speaker required
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
Are you passionate about technology, enjoy working with multiple teams and comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for an individual to join our Client Services Organization in our Egham or Barcelona Office. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will help Gartner clients gain optimal value from the services they purchase by delivering personalized training sessions on the Gartner website and associate tools. NCE Specialists work closely with product managers to become subject matter experts on all Gartner research offerings.
A typical day might look like:
• Conducting interactive website walkthroughs with new clients to drive early engagement and re-enforce the value of our services.
• Introducing clients to purchased Gartner service deliverables.
• Live group and individual client product demonstrations at Gartner events.
• Building strong relationships with sales and account management team to ensure clients receive coordinated and seamless support.
• Adhering to team SLA’s and following process for client interactions.
• Working closely with product managers/developers to become subject matter experts on all Gartner research offerings and delivering information on updates to key business units.
• Contribute to continuous process improvement by adhering to all SLA’s and escalating issues to the appropriate resource. Ability to independently make decisions and leverage resources and internal departments to expedite escalations.
You may have:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience within a professional business setting AND/OR recent graduates with 1-2 business related internships
• Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
• Passion for customer service
• Previous experience working in the technology industry
You’re great at:
• Working towards and achieving targets
• Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
• Collaborating with others to overcome challenges
• Organizing your time and planning
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer efficiency (Microsoft Office Suite)
• An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
• Opportunity to develop your career in a world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible growth with expectations to double in size by 2019.
• Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
• Company benefits
Job Requisition ID:48928
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.