Client Relationship Associate - Italian portfolio
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
Are you passionate about technology, enjoy working with multiple teams and comfortable working in a target driven environment?
Gartner is looking for a Client Relationship Associate to join the Client Services Organization in our Egham, UK office. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
● Build relationships with existing Gartner clients to ensure that they are engaged and getting the most value from our services
● Proactively seek to understand Client IT related business initiatives and align them to the appropriate Gartner research and expertise
● Partner with Sales Executives and other internal business units to manage client relationships
You may have:
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred
● Fluent in Spanish
● 1-3 years of experience within a professional business setting AND/OR recent graduates with 1-2 business related internships
● Interest or experience in IT related industry
You’re great at:
● Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
● High personal motivation, self-management and detail oriented
● Experience within a performance based environment preferred
● Passion for customer service
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to speak Italian & English at a business level.
● Strong computer efficiency
● Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks/responsibilities
● Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
● Collaborating with others to overcome challenges
● Meeting or exceeding metrics
● An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
● Opportunity to develop your career in a world leading IT Research and Advisory Company.
● Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
● Competitive Company benefits
Job Requisition ID:47390
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.