Client Relationship Associate - Arabic speaking.
Client Relationship Associate (Arabic speaking) - Egham
Are you passionate about technology? Would you enjoy working with multiple clients? Are you comfortable working in a target driven environment?
Gartner is looking for an Arabic speaking Client Relationship Associate to join the Client Services Organization in our state of the art Centre of Excellence (COE) in Egham. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
- Building relationships with existing clients to drive engagement with their Gartner service
- Proactively seeking to uncover your client’s technology related business initiatives
- Ensuring that your clients receive value from their service by aligning the relevant Gartner resources
- Building relationships with internal Garter teams including Sales partners, to gain insight and manage client relationships
- Collaborating with the Gartner sales team to ensure the client renews their service prior to the cancellation date of the contract
You’re great at:
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals and IT professionals
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Planning and organizing your time effectively
- Delivering customer service and passionate about delivering value to clients
- Communicating a clear and concise message verbally or via email
You must have:
- A Masters or Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years experience within a professional business setting working with C-level executives
- The ability to speak Arabic at a native level.
Preferable additional skills:
- The ability to speak French at a native level.
- Experience working for a US company.
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- Free on site gym membership with Nuffield Health
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching.
- A great office with a restaurant, Starbucks, a rooftop terrace and great transport links to central London and Heathrow airport
Location: Egham, UK
Opening date: 5th May 2020
Closing date: 3rd June 2020
Job Requisition ID:46057
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.