Client Partner - Dutch Speaking
Client Partner - Dutch Speaking
About this role:
Are you passionate about technology, enjoy working with multiple teams and comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for a Client Partner to join our Client Services Organization in our state-of-the-art Egham Office. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention. You will work with Dutch speaking clients and will have the ability to utilise your professional Dutch language skills on a daily basis.
A typical day might look like:
● Responsible for managing relationships with 250 clients
● Support the on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
● Partnering with senior team members to identify the client’s key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure your client base receives value
● Interpret and deliver customized research
● Partner with senior team members to conduct quarterly review calls and plan for success
● Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
You may have:
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred
● 1-3 years of experience within a professional business setting AND/OR recent graduates with 1-2 business related internships
● Interest or experience in IT related industry
You’re great at:
● Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
● High personal motivation, self-management and detail oriented
● Experience within a performance based environment preferred
● Passion for customer service
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Dutch and English
● Strong computer efficiency
● Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks/responsibilities
● Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
● Collaborating with others to overcome challenges
● Meeting or exceeding metrics
● An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
● Opportunity to develop your career in a world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible growth with expectations to double in size by 2019.
● Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
● Company benefits such as: Free onsite Gym, Health Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Rewards, 20 days of Paid Time-Off, etc.
● Two week in the classroom training program, assigned mentor and two weeks of shadowing top performers
Job Requisition ID:36317
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.