Client Manager - French speaking
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
We are looking for an Associate Team Client Manager to join our Client Services Organization in our state of the art center of excellence in Egham, UK or Barcelona, Spain. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
• Partnering with senior team members to identify your client’s key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure your client base receives value
• Interpret and deliver customised research
• Support the on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
• Deliver on-site member support at annual Gartner events
• Partner with senior team members to conduct quarterly review calls and plan for success
• Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
You may have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous experience working with high level clientele
You’re great at:
• Working towards and achieving targets
• Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
• Collaborating with others to overcome challenges
• Organizing your time and planning
• Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
• An upbeat, positive working environment
• Limitless career growth
• World class training & coaching
Job Requisition ID:43702
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.