Client Executive, GTS
What makes Gartner sales a great fit for you?
When you join Gartner Sales, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with access to C-level executives at the world’s largest organizations. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, including top training and support, and all-expense-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role
This Client Executive role is responsible for setting global strategy for global account clients or major regional accounts which are of substantial strategic and revenue generating importance. This position is typically focused on a single strategic account (large, multi-national companies) and is responsible for driving new business within that account, carrying a sales quota aligned with the specific account
What you’ll do
- Responsible for directing strategy for large, global accounts including driving and coordinating executed selling and relationship activities
- Responsible for detailed understanding of large, global account client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into Gartner selling opportunities
- Establish and maintain executive relationships with clients to become the trusted advisor in all their primary locations
- Proficient in global account planning and understanding of territory management
What you’ll need
- 10+ years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large multi-national companies
- Proven ability to understand enterprise-wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision support to global companies
- Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centers
- Bachelor’s degree is ideal
Who You are
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Coachable and happy to embrace best practice and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer
In addition to the opportunity to make real impact at a growing company with rapid advancement, Gartner sales associates are highly recognized with exceptional compensation and benefits which include:
- Uncapped earnings and competitive base salary
- Participating in our world class training and on boarding in a collaborative environment
- Experiencing great work life balance with a generous leave allowance
- Impacting an organisation’s most critical priorities and working directly with c-level executives
- Receiving generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense paid trips to exotic places around the world
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyse and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to learn more
Job Requisition ID:36889
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.