Client Engagement Partner
Client Engagement Partner
A great opportunity to work with an international & dynamic team, delivering valuable insight to C-level clients in large organisations, developing your career with our structured achievement plans gaining a very attractive salary package.
Your role as a Client Engagement Partner at Gartner is to achieve world-class levels client support, value-added usage, retention, and client loyalty, engaging existing clients ensuring they use and receive value from their purchased Gartner services.
You will be looking after open territories at Gartner, and will work with individuals from some of the larger organisations from Gartner’s portfolio. Working with Open territories implies that you will keep ownership of territories for a limited amount of time, therefore, you must work to make good impact to clients fast and efficiently.
- Develop good knowledge of the client's business and industry to drive usage and value-added transactions (i.e. on-boarding, use of inquiry, events attendance, etc.).
- Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring the connection of key IT decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise -such as but not limited to:
- Stimulate frequent service usage of all prioritized clients within specific periods of time
- Get the prioritized clients to use the service within period leading up to the client’s renewal
- Identify opportunities to connect the client to Gartner analyst community through inquiry
- Ensure the client renews their service prior to the cancellation date of the contract
- Identify where there is service misalignment or need for additional access and work with the field Account Executives to ensure client has the correct access
- Collaborate with Client Partner Area Managers to ensure they are aware of interactions with client sin open territories
- Continually stay abreast of new product offerings and technology
- Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the life of the contract
- Develop and execute on best practices to handover territories to new hires, ensuring that there is a smooth and effective transition of clients
You are the right candidate for this role if you have:
- Fluent English + additional European language
- Bachelor's degree AND/OR 1-3 years’ work experience in a service oriented role; preferably one involving heavy phone interaction with clients
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships based on value-add service
- Proven ability to influence others
- Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer)
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Technology knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and in a fast pace environment
- Evidence of positive attitude towards challenges and ability to problem solve
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your career in the world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing an incredible growth with expectations to double the organization by 2019
- Company benefits such as life insurance, private medical insurance (Vitality), attractive pension scheme, 25 days of holiday, cycle to work scheme and many other incentives
- Working at Gartner’s EMEA headquarters located only 30 minutes by train from central London
Job Requisition ID:37706
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.