Business Development Internship
If you are a driven, ambitious and hardworking student, we have the internship for you. If you are in your penultimate year of your Master’s or Bachelor’s studies and would like to build your skills in Business Development, then read on.
This exciting 10 week summer internship, will see you working closely with our high performing sales teams to build your persuasion, negotiation and communication skills, with our high profile C-Level executive clients. You will be a key part of the sales team, prospecting new business, selling high value tickets to Gartner events and taking part in projects and competitions along the way.
You will need to be:
- Passionate about sales
- Interested in learning how to use your interpersonal and creative abilities skillfully in a challenging sales environment
- Currently studying towards a Bachelor or Masters and expecting to graduate next year.
- Driven and ambitious in the work you do
- Thrive on taking responsibility, ownership and pride in the work you produce
- Interested in understanding how technology transforms and develops business
- A strong communicator, able to develop effective presentation skills when interacting with C-level/senior executive clients
- Curious, ambitious and motivated to achieve your goals
- Fluent in English and/or Swedish, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch or German
- Train through a variety of learning outlets within our EMSE (Europe Midsize Enterprise) organization
- Interact with Account Managers and understand how they manage and serve their executive-level clients and grow the business through prospecting
- Work directly with prospects and clients toward specific business goals
- Complete a final project to synthesize what you’ve learned
- Compete with other interns to secure a bonus at the end of the program
Gartner will offer:
- An extensive internship program with intensive training and experience
- Give you access to high level executives both within Gartner and our clients
- Reward your accomplishments with a competitive base salary and opportunity to earn a bonus
Job Requisition ID:G11684
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.