About this role:
The Deal Hub Bid Manager will serve as a single point of contact for Sales to provide timely, responsive high quality feedback and guidance to Sales for proposal business term change requests that require approval(s) from Corporate Pricing, Contracts or Financial Services. Understand multiple internal areas, Sales and client requirements, evaluate requests against standards and ensure compliance with Pricing, Product and Legal policies.
What you’ll do:
• Resolve and provide options within Bid Manager empowerments across multiple areas (product, pricing, contracts, finance)
• Identify and engage appropriate internal Subject Matter Experts where necessary and obtain all needed approvals from appropriate departments (Pricing, Contracts, Financial Services).
• Minimize functional handoffs and unsure requests are completed by set due time and complete internal distribution of final approvals.
• Serve as a single point of contact for Subject Matter Experts, and coordinate the resolution of complex issues providing additional information if needed.
• Manage approval workflows, ensuring the status of requests are accurate and monitoring requests completion. Provide feedback to management for continuous improvement of Deal Hub processes.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent in experience with 7 to 10 years experience in a sales, contracts, or finance environment.
• Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships based on value-add service and effectively interface in complex multi-site business organization.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; in particular the ability to convey complex requests in a clear, concise, timely fashion and develop and conduct effective summaries for subject matter experts.
• Exceptional leadership, communication skills and proven ability to drive teamwork.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively use active listening skills to understand Sales needs.
• Well defined time management and organizational skills; operates with a structured approach and methodology to deliver results.
Who you are:
• Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
• Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
• Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
• Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
• An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
• Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
• Exposure to industry leading training and development
• Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:31621
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.