Associate Client Partner - Business Services (Sales or Customer Service)
Associate Client Partner - Business Clients (Sales or Customer Service)
Location: United Kingdom – South West London - Egham – TW20 9AH
The Associate Client Partner role is a service delivery position focused on client service and retention, rather than business development. In this role you will achieve world-class levels of client support, value-orientated usage, retention, and client loyalty, ensuring clients use and receive value from their purchased Gartner services.
The Associate Client Partner role provides a great opportunity to work with an international and dynamic team, delivering valuable insight to senior level clients in large organisations whilst developing your career in a fast growing organisation and gaining a very attractive salary package.
- Proactively build relationships with existing senior business clients over the phone to ensure that they are engaged and getting the highest return on their investment in Gartner.
- Becoming a strategic partner to clients by keeping up to date with their key challenges and opportunities.
- Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring the connection of key business decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise
- Being the main point of contact for any support clients require with their Gartner service.
- Partner with Sales Executives to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty.
- Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the contract life-cycle.
- Continually stay abreast of new product offerings
You are the right candidate for this role if you have:
- Additional European language is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree AND/OR 1+ years’ work experience in an account management/ service role.
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer)
- Are goal orientated with positive attitude towards KPI's and targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well defined prioritisation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment and to deadlines.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your career in the world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which has a track record and forecast of continuous double digit growth.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company benefits such as life insurance, private medical insurance (Vitality), attractive pension scheme, 25 days of holiday, cycle to work scheme and many other incentives
- Working at Gartner’s EMEA headquarters located only 30 minutes by train from central London
Job Requisition ID:33267
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.