Account Executive - Supply Chain
Account Executive - Supply Chain
We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization! About Gartner for Supply Chain Leaders: Gartner's supply chain service provides senior-level supply chain executives with the research and tools they need to succeed on their mission-critical priorities. Our unique model offers a single source for research, advice, networking, and events from our team of supply chain practitioners. Our research includes maturity models, best practice documents and case studies that help clients build, manage and transform a global value network.
Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive:
The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific major client accounts, and carries a sales quota of $1million+ of contract value.
This role is responsible for:
• Consulting with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services
• Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
• Quota responsibility of $1million+ of contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
• Consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology
• Proficiency in account planning and understanding of territory management
• Managing forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
• Maintaining competitive knowledge & focus
• Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
• In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
• 6 + ( minimum of 8 to qualify for Senior AE) years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
• Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
• Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
• Strong computer proficiency
• Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
• Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
• Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
• Language requirements as determined by territory needs
• Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
• Masters or advanced degree a plus
Job Requisition ID:33899
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.