What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
- Prepare and/or review quarterly and annual EMEA tax provision and tax account reconciliations under US GAAP reporting and local statutory reporting rules; ensure proper documentation for tax technical, tax accounting and tax controls,
- Prepare and/or review monthly, quarterly and annual income tax, estimated payments and tax returns for EMEA region,
- Assist in developing Tax Rate and Cash Tax Guidance for EMEA region,
- Establish effective tax control processes; drive a culture of continuous improvement around tax process, tax reporting/compliance, documentation and tax controls,
- Assist with the tax risk management strategy for Gartner and affiliates in foreign jurisdictions,
- Direct the communication and flow of information to external advisors and government auditors from other team members,
- Manages the relationships with external advisors and government auditors to control the scope and direction of the audit and settlement,
- Keeps abreast of development in tax laws, regulations and practices. Conducts technical analysis and research of changes affecting Gartner and provision of detailed analysis to management,
- Assist in other tax related projects as requested by tax management.
- Lawyer or Chartered Accountant or Chartered Tax Consultant,
- 3 years PQE of experience either in a large public accounting firm, law firm or multinational company,
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues,
- Experience in direct tax provisioning/reporting and compliance for EMEA region,
- Experience in dealing with the audit defense process, dealing with foreign tax authorities, managing outside counsel; and experience with negotiation and execution of audit settlement,
- Willingness and ability to work in a collaborative manner with other team members and exudes a positive and winning attitude,
- Ability to be objective and provide independent input and analysis.
Job Requisition ID:47372
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.