Leadership Partner - EA / DNA (DUB)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Leadership Programs, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Gartner Leadership Partners serve as trusted advisors to our members (clients) who are highly visible senior executives from Fortune 500 organizations and government agencies. Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
With the support of their Leadership Partner, our clients are able to achieve their goals more quickly and more cost effectively and with a higher assurance of success. You will have the opportunity to provide Advisory guidance to executives across various functions but mainly in Enterprise Architecture and Data and Analytics. Learn about and deliver solutions for, the most complex technology challenges facing the world’s largest community of Fortune 500 clients.
What you’ll do:
- Manage 25-30 member relationships, and participates in account planning with Gartner Leadership Client Managers and Account Executives.
- Assist members to achieve their Mission Critical Priorities by leveraging the appropriate Gartner assets
- Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions for the members and multi-member accounts.
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized engagement plan in accordance with overall product strategy and deliverables.
- Define and conduct on-site briefings for clients at their location in support of key initiatives.
- Participate in all phases of the member lifecycle: pre-sale, on-boarding, relationship management, delivery, review and renewal.
- Responsible for member retention and for contributing toward growth in the region through direct support of Gartner Sales in prospect cultivation, account plan development and value demonstration activities.
- Host and /or participating in periodic onsite member activities, including workshops, research analyst visits (where appropriate), roundtables and webinars (in collaboration with Gartner Research).
The Leadership Partner must have demonstrated expertise in - Enterprise Architecture, Strategy and Innovation as well as Data and Analytics. Must be able to articulate the different aspects of EA / DNA components and trends in the context of a specific or significant experience:
- Business Architecture
- Information Architecture
- Technology Architecture
- Solution Architecture
- EA Governance
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Architecture Review Board
- EA Framework
- EA Tools
- Design/Hybrid Thinking
- Change Management
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Business Process Management
- Enterprise wide data and information strategy
- Data Lakes, machine learning, predictive modelling, data management / governance, data science
- Business Intelligence, Analytics and Master Data Management
- University graduate (Masters preferred) with a 10+ years experience working in a senior IT management role, ideally with a mix of both consulting and end user experience; in this instance, we are looking for someone to have a specific leaning towards Enterprise Architecture as above
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of business and IT strategies
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills needed to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice along with access to appropriate Gartner services
- Excellent relationship management skills and experience working with Senior IT management
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership experience
- Demonstrated sales and/or business development experience focused on Sr. IT management
- Strong time and project management skills
Job Requisition ID:32176
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.