Credit & Collections Contractor (6 Month Contract)
Gulf Credit & Collections Profile
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The Gulf Credit & Collections Contractor will work with various sales, contracts, accounting, finance and treasury personnel to drive and support continuous improvement by developing and documenting new processes. Specifically, you will develop and document the invoice to collections process for both Commercial and Public Sector clients establishing invoice delivery methods, key contacts and what is needed to ensure timely payment. This role will initiate contact with clients to ensure invoices are paid within contractual terms. Additionally, this role will perform functions as directed by CFS management.
What you’ll do:
- Develop invoice delivery to cash receipt process for both Gulf Commercial and Public Sector clients
- Establish relationships with Sales, Order Management & CCG
- Deliver invoices in person to Public Sector clients based in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- On site and in person collections follow up for Public Sector clients based in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- Establish relationships with Public Sector & Commercial A/P / Finance Departments
- Establish and record invoice contact and processing details
- Establish and record clients who are PO required.
- Establish and record clients who are electronically invoiced, portal billed, couriered, hand delivered or any other unique delivery method
- Provide weekly updates to CFS management on timely delivery and progress of each invoice
- Identify incorrect invoices early, understand reasons, record, track, recommend fixes
- Provide monthly reports to CFS management on the progress and development of invoice contact details, invoice delivery method and clients who are PO required
- Maintain collections history in Oracle – iCollections
- Billing – review client contract to ensure local billing is issued in accordance with contract terms & conditions
- Identify/apply cash payments, investigate/resolve withholding tax discrepancies
What you’ll need:
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 3+ years of related office experience in four of the following areas: Customer Service, Collections, Sales Support, and Accounts Receivable in the greater Gulf region
- Ability to build strong internal/external business partnerships
- Strong ability to collect information from many varied sources and ensure its accuracy
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to manage constantly shifting priorities and requirements
- Knowledge of Oracle and a CRM system is a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft Software
- Ability to communicate with a diverse audience at various levels and cultures within the organization; Effective listening skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Arabic & English speaking & written skills
- A can-do attitude and ability to think outside the box to problem solve issues which arise
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:35712
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.