Sr Software Engineer
Gartner is looking for well-rounded and motivated developers to join the Gartner Talent Neuron Team. Talent Neuron is an enterprise SaaS based HR Analytics product built on a plethora of public datasets like Companies, Universities, demographic and skills. Technically the product is built on cutting-edge cloud, big data and open source technologies, framework and toolsets. The product team is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer as per the details outlined below.
Why Talent Neuron
Talent Neuron is an enterprise SaaS based HR Analytics product built on a plethora of public datasets like Profiles, Jobs, Companies, Universities, demographic and skills. The product is built on cutting-edge cloud, big data and open source technologies, framework and toolsets. The product development team is looking for a Senior Architect as per the details outlined below.
What will you do
• Architectural design of large scale, modern distributed applications and thought
• This position requires strong technical skills and an ability to resolve complex problems
while working on time-boxed, multiple concurrent development projects.
• Peer technical review including design, code review and testing.
• Understand, suggest and choose from possible technical solutions/tools to satisfy
business needs-choices that reflect a solution that balances design, use, and support.
What will you need
• Working as a Java Developer and/or Python
• Experience in working with HTML parsing frameworks, web-scraping, proxies and
• Proven creative thinking and problem solving abilities
• Detail oriented and have extraordinary organizational skills
• Strong understanding of OOPS, Design and Architecture principles.
• Strong Hands on Experience in Core Java and Unix/Linux.
• In-Depth knowledge of No-SQL Databases like Mongo or Cassandra and RDBMS like
• Strong working experience in AWS or Azure and very good understanding of cloud driven
• Demonstrate in-depth understanding of data archival, HTTP basics and working with
loosely structured data.
• Experience of using Message queues - Kafka , Rabbit/Active MQ
• Exposure to Indexing Frameworks like SOLR or Elastic Search
• Good exposure to Dev ops tool stack - GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Puppet, Chef etc.
• Knowledge of Cloud based providers like AWS or Azure
• Some exposure to C#, ASP.NET.
Who you are
• BE/B Tech/BS, ME/M Tech/MS or MCA and no-distance education
• Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
• Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM
• Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
• Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks and
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including: An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind-set are central to our values Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company. Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo. Exposure to industry leading training and development. Performance-based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyses and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. - Visit www.gartner.com to learn more
Job Requisition ID:38088
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.