Sr Quality Specialist, Research, TalentNeuron, Gartner Research & Advisory
Senior Quality Specialist, Research – Job Description
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Gartner’s TalentNeuron is the world’s leading source of global talent demand and supply data, predictive analytics and insights into real-time job market, location, and competitive intelligence to help clients make smarter talent planning and recruiting decisions. Our clients include market leaders like Microsoft and Verizon and hundreds of other large and midsized enterprise companies, and the business is growing quickly. The TalentNeuron Customer Success team provides strategic advice and technical guidance to our clients, and supports highly strategic custom research through our Workbench team.
We are currently seeking a Senior Quality Specialist to work in our TalentNeuron business to improve the quality of workbench report output for our global client base. The Senior Quality Specialist has a key role improving internal process and methods, elevating the skillsets of the workbench team, providing editorial oversight to our output, continuously improving output quality and measuring results in terms of internal quality metrics and customer feedback.
What you will do:
- Applies expansive knowledge of TalentNeuron capabilities and Gartner research to drive high quality, insightful workbench output for our clients
- Provide editorial review for completed workbench projects based on internal compliance and quality standards, correcting and resolving spelling/grammatical errors and ensuring consistency/accuracy of data throughout
- Provide feedback to Research Managers in terms of process improvements, identify and promote best practices to strengthen quality of validation review and prevent inconsistencies
- Drive efficiency/accuracy of data gathering efforts through consistent use of established source methods. Question and investigate the reliability and integrity of data, the validity of conclusions and the appropriateness of assumptions made (where appropriate)
- Ensure adherence to workbench templates for standard use cases, and oversee iterative improvement of the templates to capture emerging use cases
- Collaborate with researchers and project leads to develop robust story lines and key insights
- Perform root cause analysis and make recommendations for addressing identified deficiencies or improvements to research methodologies, data outputs and visual representations
- Measure and report on quality of submitted workbench projects, provide coaching and feedback to the team to improve over time
- Oversee the workbench survey process and measure results. Improve response rates through automation for timeliness of initial request & follow up requests. Enhance ease-of-use of the member response mechanism. Automate receipt of survey results and enable real-time reporting. Capture more actionable verbatim data on member experience and results from use of workbench projects.
What you’ll need:
- Master’s Degree
- At least 2-3 years working in research environment and over all 5 years of experience.
- Detail oriented with strong command of the English language, spelling & grammar, and ability to apply logic to ensure consistency of storylines and data consistency throughout a deliverable
- Ability to derive key insights from data and present them in a compelling manner
- Strong MS-Powerpoint and MS-Excel skills
- Familiarity with Atlassian JIRA capabilities
- Strong analytic and problem skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to effectively navigate a highly matrixed and global environment
- Knowledge of secondary research concepts, methodologies and workflows
- Ability to manage processes from end to end, ensuring successful and timely execution
- Proactively takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of accountability
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:27086
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.