What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
What you will do:
- Leverage research and data models to solve global HR problems.
- Data collation, interpretation and analysis: Ability to bring out meaningful insights by collating different data insights.
- Presentation / Report preparation: High quality report preparation. Act with awareness that reports, and packaging are equally important
- Excellent secondary research skills.
- Lead extensive secondary literature searches and elicit the highest quality insights for use in member webinars, and highly visible research studies
- Proven quantitative, analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel and Word). R/Phyton skill a plus.
- Knowledge of Power BI (Query Editor, DAX) is a plus
- Ability to generate reports on market analysis, competitor analysis, industry analysis etc.
- Ability to work on research reports with minimal supervision
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree required in Engineering or Management. Preferably from top Tier institutes
- 3 to 4 years’ relevant research experience working in a Research/Consulting Organization
Who you are:
- Team player
- Flexible in research approach with positive attitude
- Has Good Interpersonal skills
- Integrity, Accountability and Ownership
- Takes initiative in completing tasks that are assigned
- Ability/Experience to work in an agile environment (handling multiple priority activities/ research projects at once)
- Attention to detail
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:40437
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.