Specialist, Quads ( Associate Product Manager)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Who we are?
When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insight, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll contribute to must-have research through internal and external interactions and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you will not only help our clients, you will also grow your career and the scope of your impact. Gartner’s culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you are always looking for what is next in technology and IT Services, Gartner is looking for you.
The Team and Leader Statement
Gartner is continuing to invest in building our Product team in its Talent Neuron division’s India offices. As a member of the Product team, you will be working to serve clients across many industries and building features with labor market insights that directly impact how clients make business decisions. The leader of this team encourages driving Gartner’s Values alongside our goal of optimizing on Gartner Business Value through Talent Neuron insights.
About this role:
A Specialist is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the talent planning portion of the Talent Neuron Product suite and executing its vision and strategy as defined by the Sr. Product Manager. Duties entail providing day-to-day support in form of user story definition, grooming and collaboration with UX Design, Data Science, and Technology teams. The Specialist drives to deliver the value, features, priority and requirements for each release, supporting the Sr. Product Manager in realizing the overall vision for Talent Neuron Plan.
- Draft detailed user stories and support grooming efforts with UX Design, Data Science and Technology teams to ensure clear understanding of the requirements and validate value delivery through UAT or other testing efforts
- Prioritize sprint & release backlogs with new platform features and improvements to provide highest value to members of Talent Neuron
- Support Marketing, Customer Success, and Account Management teams to help explain the benefit and differentiating value of the platform and train these internal teams through internal demos and supplemental materials on new enhancements to ensure understanding of core value being delivered.
- Review and analyze usage patterns using web metrics and internal site usage reporting to understand user behavior and provide recommendation to Sr. Product Manager and product team on enhancements or sun setting of features
Essential Must have skills:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Masters or advanced degree a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in software product development, business consulting, or research
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology, attention to detail, and technical writing abilities
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Technical background in software development and knowledge of SQL a plus but not required
- Collaborative person who can gather needs and feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- High achiever marked by perseverance and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including - Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursements, and Employee Assistance Program. Gartner is a high growth company that will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.comaccommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:46714
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.