Research Specialist, Gartner Research & Advisory
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The job role is for Research Specialist position in the Talent Neuron. As part of this practice you will be directly contributing to our flagship platform “Talent Neuron”, used by HR leaders across the industry to gain useful insights on emerging global and local HR trends.
What you will do:
- Leverage research and data models to solve global HR problems.
- Data collation, interpretation and analysis: Ability to bring out meaningful insights by collating different data insights.
- Presentation / Report preparation: High quality report preparation. Act with awareness that reports and packaging are equally important
- Excellent secondary research skills.
- Lead extensive secondary literature searches and elicit the highest quality insights for use in white papers, member webinars, and highly visible research studies
- Proven quantitative, analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel and Word). VB Script / R skills a plus.
- Ability to generate reports on market analysis, competitor analysis, industry analysis etc.
- Ability to work on research reports with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate Teamwork
- Positive Attitude with a flexible approach
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Integrity, Accountability and Ownership
- Willingness to learn and proactive in exploring new areas relevant to current business.
- Take initiative in completing tasks that are assigned
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines
- Attention to detail
What you’ll need :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree required in Engineering or Management. Preferably from top Tier institutes
- Atelast 1 - 2 years’ experience working in a Research/Consulting Organization
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:26400
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.