About this role:
The job role is for an Associate position in Talent Neuron. As part of this practice you will be directly contributing to our flagship platform “Talent Neuron”, used by HR leaders across the industry to gain useful insights on emerging global and local HR trends. This person will come with 1-2 years of total experience.
What you will do:
- Providing a central, immediate point of contact for Gartner members and prospective members to submit requests/issues via phone, e-mail or web:
- Help educate members and prospects in the moment regarding our web-site, services available, how we are organized for our customers
- Execute against and resolve certain administrative requests/issues (web-site access, meeting or teleconference inquiries, customer data collection and maintenance etc.);
- Execute against and resolve broader product and service inquiries (how to find specific research on our web-site, explain specific products or services available for a given topical area, articulate Gartner’s value, etc.)
- Escalate members and their requests directly to functions or individuals that can best address their needs either in the moment or in follow-up
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to resolve member issues and improve service execution
- Actively supporting our Sales and Marketing teams in their efforts to sell, serve, and market to both existing and prospective members;
- Managing and analyzing inbound volume by documenting and tracking requests or issues via case management technology;
- Field requests directly from members via phone or e-mail; listen intently and identify needs;
- Assist Customer Success Team in documenting, tracking, and analyzing request trends, issues with inbound process, request fulfillment metrics, and inbound volume patterns in order to improve service execution.
- Gartner member account creation in TalentNeuron;
- Generate customized reports by analyzing user requirements using internal tools
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably from top Tier institutes
Who you are:
- Superior customer/member service ethic with 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional level of English (written and spoken) required;
- Team player;
- Has Good Interpersonal skills;
- Integrity, Accountability and Ownership;
- Takes initiative in completing tasks that are assigned;
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines
- Attention to detail;
- Superior interpersonal skills; excellent written & oral communication skills;
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across functions;
- Strong work ethic; strong attention to detail; ability to work well with others;
- Strong typing and computer/phone navigation skills required;
- One to two years of Customer Service experience preferred.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Great on job learning
- Inordinate work life balance
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises worldwide. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 8,300 associates, including over 1,800 research analysts and consultants, and clients in more than 90 countries.
Job Requisition ID:36510
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.