Vice President - ExP North China
What makes Gartner Executive Programs a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Executive Programs, you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We are the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Gartner Executive Partners serve as trusted advisors to our members (clients) who are CIOs from Global 1000 organizations and government agencies.
Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Lead a Team of 8-12 Executive Partners as they mentor, provide content and advisor member CIOs. Work closely with your Business Partner includes Sales, HR and Finance to ensure goals are aligned.
What you will do:
- Leads a team of Executive Partners within a specific geographical area
- Responsible for team quota achievement, ie, retention and growth goals for their assigned team
- Exhibit the 5 Gartner Leadership pillars, and build a high-performing team which collaborates across Gartner
- Responsible for leading, motivating, and managing their assigned team
- Lead recruiting, EP development, training, and tracking of appropriate team metrics
- Partner with Regional Vice President, Service Delivery to drive growth and retention goals for their region
- Partner with Sales to ensure regular communication/ support/ education and participation with Sales team to drive sales efforts in the region
- Manage capacity to support Sales teams in closing business with existing and prospective members across their region.
What you will need:
- University graduate (Masters preferred) with a minimum of 15 years’ experience working in a senior management role
- Experience as a former C-level technology executive for at least 10 years with large scale and complex responsibilities, preferably with Consulting or Advisory experience and/or has held multiple executive-level roles
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.).
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies.
Who you are:
- Critical thinker with ability to solve problems to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate Gartner services to support achievement of business results.
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Collaboration and team leadership.
- Demonstrated collaboration and team leadership skills
- Strong time and project management skills.
Effective at partnering with Sales to close new business and assist others
Job Requisition ID:43639
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.