Sr Manager, Corporate Marketing
Gartner is the world’s leading Information Technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day.
This is your opportunity to join a Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work Winner 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, Forbes most Innovative Growth Company and LinkedIn’s Winner of Most in Demand Employer.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing to drive demand generation efforts across our Gartner Technology Sales (GTS) business line in Asia. The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for co-developing and implementing demand generation marketing strategies targeting IT Executives to drive customer acquisition and cross-sell. He/she will develop a deep understanding of the GTS product offerings, and will utilize this understanding to create innovative and engaging marketing initiatives to support the global campaigns engine in the region. He/she will work closely with sales, product and marketing leadership to prioritize marketing initiatives according to business priority while maintaining a valuable customer experience.Marketing impact is measured on revenue sourced from marketing leads and overall effectiveness in coordinating with other relevant CEB functions and teams. The preference is for the position to be based in our Shanghai or Beijing office. The successful individual will join a dynamic and growing organization, supporting personal and professional development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help develop marketing planning activities including the demand generation strategy, prioritization of resources, liaison with key stakeholders
- Interact with business unit leaders, present execution plans to them and influence their thinking on marketing projects/campaigns.Serve as marketing “expert” for the GTS business.
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns for new products.
- Explore and Develop co-branding partnerships for the GTS space.
- Work with the Marketing Centers of Excellence (particularly Corporate Communications, Experiential Marketing and Digital Marketing Teams) to leverage corporate wide marketing capabilities and skills and ensure compliance to corporate marketing standards.
Regional Product/Commercial team interface:
- Co-ordinate integrated, multi-tactical product and marketing programs intended to deliver client value, drive renewals and build new business.
- Improve commercial teams’ ability to authentically engage with segments through effective scripting and training materials and sessions.
- Support the adoption and activation of collateral and messaging use by the commercial and product teams – serving as centralized and consolidated voice of business tools and revenue-generating initiatives.
- Help create and maintain collateral development and marketing process consistency.
- Maintain regional collateral hub/portal for intuitive use by commercial teams.
- Create and manage structure for revenue team training/scripting/role-play sessions and lead sessions in partnership with individual program “product specialists.”
- Work across business lines to identify, leverage and integrate marketing ideas and activities.
- Independently manage projects from identifying the problem to be solved and potential solutions with periodic guidance from line manager.
- Ensure all leads are followed up by sales in a timely manner.
A successful candidate will possess:
- BS/BA degree, MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience a B2B environment ideally with experience in a services or solutions oriented businesses.
- Language requirement – English/Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to assess complex market landscape and create focused, integrated Marketing plans.
- Ability to implement Marketing plans, with proven track record of success.
- Ability to influence and partner with internal business partners on strategic objectives and challenges; Energy and positive attitude to work with varying stakeholders and get them through to the “final mile” of action and outcomes.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent program, project and time management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written communications skills; Excellent oral communication skills; Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues.
- Strong editing skills; Ability to learn substance of research quickly; Ability to graphically depict key insights; Synthesize competitive information on an ongoing basis to inform marketing strategy.
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; Ability to build relationships and work well across multiple functions
- Work effectively and collaboratively within a global & local marketing team.
Job Requisition ID:31675
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.