- Gartner is the world’s leading Information Technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day.
- This is your opportunity to join a Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work Winner 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, Forbes most Innovative Growth Company and LinkedIn’s Winner of Most in Demand Employer.
- We hire passionate, smart and innovative professionals and provide them with world class training and development, a fun/work life balance culture and most importantly and opportunity to join a high performing team where your career will hit new heights.
Principal Accountabilities/ Overall Responsibilities of Position
- Lead proposal development by creating schedules, conducting meetings and driving projects to successful completion on time.
- Translate the sales strategy for the deal at hand into high quality, powerful proposals.
- Write strategic, client-focused proposals that convey client needs and Gartner value proposition.
- Must lead cross-functional teams and work with sales associates, consultants, contracts, and many other Gartner specialists (e.g. product, HR) as appropriate.
- Use templates and content designed to promote Gartner brand consistency.
- Support both public sector bids and commercial sector proposals worldwide.
- Support global corporate proposal initiatives such as content libraries, tools and templates.
Requirements of Position
- 3+ years of marketing, writing, proposal development, and/or purchasing experience.
- Specific experience working with public sector / state-owned enterprise procurement processes preferred. Global, commercial proposal experience also a plus.
- Local language bi-lingual and translation capability required (English and Chinese languages).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely strong writing skills and very strong spoken and written English.
- Expertise in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Proposal Automation tools a plus.
- Multi-tasking ability to complete tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Job Requisition ID:34136
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.